8.31.2013

A New Beginning {McQueeny TX Engagement Photographer, Guadalupe County TX Natural Light Photographer}

I had another amazing couple shoot...and I have to say that I am loving the area we have moved to. So much to work with along the lines of natural elements and I have use of them pretty much year round! This time we hit Lake McQueeny to adventure out into some new locations as well as some shots that were a bit new to me. I have to say...this couple rocked their shoot! 


I have known Miss Michelle since she was just 8 years old! Oh lord that suddenly makes me feel very old! She has found the love of her life and her and Garrett are getting ready to take the next step. I also have to say, thank you for your service Garrett!

All I have left to say is....I absolutely LOVE my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment